Friday, May 12, 2006

So it's a Tori Amos day today. I don't know another way to describe it.

A day with lyrics that can arrest you even when you don't really know what they are about. A day with lyrics that can take you back to the childhood memories you thought you burried in the sandbox. A day with lyrics that you would normally never speak aloud, but sound pefect when set to the background of her dark, electric piano.

Maybe you don't know WTF I am talking about. But you do if you have ever had music or an instrument climb inside you and speak for your soul the way it could never do on it's own.

It allows me to say "It's a Tori Day" when asked "How are you today?". So I don't have to try to explain to a 2 dimensional person all my dark dimensions they will never understand. So allow me to leave it at that.

No comments: